07 April 2010

Big Start

Today is a big day for me,I decided to improve my writing skill by using this blog and try to have new post every day.I will write about every thing that happen to me or have an idea and opinion about it.I hope it help me to think fast,write faster and obtain new skills which I am sure If want to be successful in living and working in Australia, have to acquire them. I must try hard to get my desire level of English. I have lots of assignment to do,so in order to be professional,developing my English skill is vital.In this blog I will write about every thing that interested me like social ,personal and educational matter.I hope this blog help me to reach my educational and personal goals and one day I would look back at my first writings and say "oh my god what I have done and what I have achieved"

No comments:

Free counter and web stats